Upcycle An XL T-shirt Into A Flowy Back Muscle Tank
Found an awesome T-shirt at a thrift store but it's wayyyy too big?
Inherited a pile of old T's?
What ever the reason, if you have a big baggy shirt, here's how to turn it into a cute flowy back racer tank!
- Lay your shirt on a flat surface and smooth it out.
- Cut a slightly curved line from under the armpit towards the neck.
- Fold the shirt carefully down the middle to cut the other arm evenly.
- Arms should be even!
- Cut a strip of fabric from one of the sleeves you cut off.
- Snip a hole where the new arm hole begins.
- Tie the strip you cut to these holes on each side.
- Cut the bottom to your torso.
And that's it! A simple, no-sew way to make an XL shirt wearable!